Search with your Voice
using Siri Shortcut by Legalpioneer
available on iOS v14 or later
How to Install
- On your iPhone, go to Settings > Shortcuts
- Turn on Allow Untrusted Shortcuts. Note: If you don’t see the Allow Untrusted Shortcuts setting, run a shortcut and then go back to Settings
- Click the buttons Search and Locate to download shortcut to your iPhone
- Check out the video below to see how it works and enjoy
🔒Tip: if you feel uncomfortable about step 2, you can duplicate the shortcuts and delete our version. You can safely disable step 2.
Run a Search
- Launch Siri by saying ” Hi Siri!” or long-press the Home button
- Launch Legalpioneer Search in Siri by saying ” Search Pioneer”
- Siri will ask” What Text?”
- Say one word like ” Contract” or “Carbon”
🌎 You can also search for companies by location. Same workflow as above and in step 2 you say “Locate Pioneer”, and in step 4 say the name of the city.